Sunday, June 19, 2022

Either they are or they're not children.

we're playing the 18-21 year old game.

I see where Congress wants to raise the firearm ownership age to 21. It's already that for handguns.

Yet to vote or enlist in the military the age is 18. In many places they can sign binding contracts.

The way I see it is they are children or they're not.

Either make the age of majority 18 or 21 and give them all of it or leave then as children until they're 21.

Frankly I don't care which but set one standard and hold it to everyone.

EXCEPT maybe for voting which should be raised to 30 but that is just me.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment