Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I may or may not get back to this

Later on today.

We'll see.

I did and I'm glad I put it off for a few hours.

Something I did several years ago got back to me, and it tickles me pink.

Quite a few years ago, I asked the thirteen year old girl across the street to marry me. Of course, it was in good fun. I simply wanted to see the look on her face when I asked her.

Of course, I was treated to a giggly teenaged girl going into shock. The look on her face was priceless and well worth the effort it took me to get down on one knee as ask her with a straight face.

Time has passed and recently someone closer to her age has asked for her hand in marriage.

She refused him, saying that she has already refused a better offer.

She told him that an old man with a nice sports car and a huge insurance policy and a bad cough had already asked her.

I do not know if I should laugh or cry. On one hand, it's funny. On the other hand, I am now an old man.

It's fun being older and having little things like this come back to you.




my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment