Saturday, March 6, 2010

The TV people did me right, which astonishes me.

I had to get one of those damned boxes because of some foolish upgrade that makes TV reception better than my poor eyes can really see.

I was moaning and bellyaching about yet ANOTHER remote.

Of course, with the one the TV people sent along with the box was a set of instructions to combine the use of the remote so it would work with both the TV and the cable box.

I did what the directions told me and the remote works with both the cable box AND the TV.

I am astonished because generally I wind up with the one brand of whatever that is the exception.

I expected to need 2 remotes to waatch TV with, yet I only need one.

Wow! Pretty neat!



my other blog is:

http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment