Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I am up a bit earlier than the younger people here which is normal.

I'm visiting relatives this year and that is a good thing. It is seldom that I do and I ought to more often. My nephew and his wife are happy as there is a baby on the way.

I suppose I ought to start a pot of coffee but these guys are not coffee drinkers so I'll just see what happens next and or maybe I'll sneak out and see if I can find an open Dunkin' Donuts.

I'm in MA now and there seems to be one on every corner. 

There's a turkey in the fridge, and in a bit my nephew will start the process of making dinner.

Black Friday will start shortly after dinner as it seems to grow bigger every year and I suppose my niece will hit a store or two because she has two kids and Christmas is coming.

I want no part of that zoo as I went out in it a few years back and snagged a camera for a good price. For me it wasn't worth it as I discovered that a couple days later I could have gotten the same camera on line for the same price delivered to my doorstep.

When I am done here I am going to throw a wire over the house and set up the PRC-320 and go on the air.

Happy Thanksgiving!!



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment