Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One of the things I have never understood is white guilt.

Most likely because I was raised by a couple of parents that believed in the equality of man and instilled it in me.

I treat everyone with courtesy and respect and expect it in return and hold everyone to the same standard. It is as easy as that.

I also hold everyone accountable to the same standard. Everyone has the same amount of rights and responsibilities and that's the way it is.

There are a couple of people I know that carry heavy white guilt and go through life making up excuses for misbehaving minorities and believe that they are due some sort of special privileges.

Frankly, I think a lot of these people are uncomfortable around minorities for whatever reason and patronize them.

Anyway, I have something for them.

Black Friend Connect, which will enable them to have a minority friend that they can show off.

Here's the link. Just sign right up.

https://www.facebook.com/BlackFriendConnect

Maybe this will help you cope with your white guilt. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment