Friday, November 8, 2013

I reorganized the laundry yesterday

I have a long laundry table across from the washing machine and dryer. Generally when I run a load through I simply toss it on the laundry table ad pick through it as needed. I seldom haul it upstairs and put it away because it's mainly jeans and T-shirts.

If there is anything that requires ironing or is halfway decent I haul it upstairs and take care of it.

Yesterday I bought 4 cheap laundry baskets and organized things.

1 basket now contains undershorts and socks, the other T-shirts, the third is for jeans and number 4 is for shirts.

I think it's going to be a pretty good system as I emptied the dryer this morning and tossed the contents of it piece at a time into the respective baskets.

It beats rooting through the big pile for a sock.

In other news the kitchen and dining room got a field day yesterday and sparkles. It was past due and I deep cleaned the stove and a few other things.

Part of life is taking care of things.

Ever notice that the rich take care of things? They maintain their equipment and it lasts a lot longer. Buying a used vehicle from someone wealthy is generally a better deal than buying one from a poorer person because the vehicle has likely been taken better care of.

I bought the Miata from a lawyer's wife and it had been taken very good care of. On the other hand over the years I have bought used vehicles from other people that didn't take very good care of them and had problems on down the line. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment