Thursday, November 17, 2016

I am home now

and looking to see what has to be done.

There is an insurance issue to deal with today and it is going to kind of suck. I also have to weigh in and probably lose a couple of pounds. That sucks.

I stopped smoking four or five days ago and I am climbing walls over that. I have the shakes from that and it maans a Catch-22. I can lose the shakes in an instant if I pound down a biscuits and gravy breakfast but I'll not lose weight.

So I guess I'll just shake today. 

Now I see where the cat poked my nose and drew blood and there is a blood spot there. Add the fact that I have not shaved this month and there is seventeen days worth of fungus on my face.

Then to top things off the cat jumped on my lap while I was sitting on the toilet.

In short I look like and kind of feel like hell but that's OK.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment