Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's a late night

and I think I'll post.

On an internet board there was a thread about dreams. I swear I must be a reincarnated WW2 flyboy. While I have not had recurring dreams in a long time, I do remember bailing out and free falling. Then my chute wouldn't open. I'd fight with it all the way down. I'd wake up about 700 feet off the ground.

One night I had the same dream but I kept falling past the 700 foot mark. The 'chute opened and I knew I was going to be OK.

I never had the dream again.

I also had a continuation of the dream where I had landed and was trying to evade and escape. The dream didn't last very long. The first time it ended I was hiding in a pile of nasty rubbish and the Germans were looking for me.

A couple of nights later I reran the entire dream but I wasn't discovered. I managed to steal a small sailboat and slipped out of the port at night and sailed over to England.

Never had that one again, either.

It's funny how things change when something gets worked out. Win lose or draw.

This election has really gotten on my nerves because I see my liberties being infringed upon and I don't like it one bit.

I'll be glad when it's over.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Truth is, no matter who becomes president I am not going to change. I'll probably get worse out of sheer spite.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment