Sunday, November 6, 2016

I am now watching an old episode of 'The Honeymooners'.

Art Carney is hilarious bouncing off of Jackie Gleason.

I can use the break because I have been watching too much election stuff. I still can't call it because this is the weirdest election I have ever seen. The polls this year seem skewed and I have lost ALL faith in the MSM.

Real Clear Politics (RCP) is nothing more than a place that consolidates the results of several independent polls. Because I don't trust the MSM I don't trust many of the polls.

They have found voter fraud in Broward Co, FL and I KNOW the fix is in in Philly and probably Pitt. It's also pretty likely fixed in Cuyahoga Co, OH. That's for starters.

A couple of people have said that they think that if the election was honest than Trump will win but they think Hillary will cheat her way in. I agree it's a likely scenario. It takes a very solid majority to overcome mass fraud.

I don't know, we'll see.

Frankly I would give a month's pay to see both Hillary and Obama melt down with a Trump victory.

I have come to the conclusion that we are on our way to a civil war.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thanksgiving is coming and I am going to visit relatives for dinner. 

I think that no matter what happens this election I am going to have a quiet word with one of my hosts to get their mother not to bring up the subject. She's a liberal from way back and sometimes runs her mouth.

I don't want to discuss politics on Thanksgiving and I won't unless I am goaded into it. If I am forced to defend myself I will likely leave someone in tears.

 I just want to have Thanksgiving in peace and enjoy the kids.

Thanksgiving is celebrated in my nastiest sweats and T-shirt and a pair of topsiders the toe sticks out of. It's that kind of relaxing day.

I will probably have a few after dinner snorts and sleepin as I am not going to go out on Black Friday.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment