Sunday, November 13, 2016

The next step is getting Trump through the electoral college.



This game ain't over. I see a stench coming through the air led by George Soros. My guess is he's going to try and buy the EC off. Hopefully he fails.

I do believe he is behind the present rioting going on in our cities. He has quite the reputation for controlling things from afar. He's another one that is a hidden tyrant.

Frankly I wish someone would tip off the Russians the next time his private jet is in the air so they could force it or shoot it down. Either/or. Their choice. I don't care.

He's part of the reason I support Trump. Trump knows we are being run by outside influences and hopefully dealing with people like him is a part of draining the swamp. If he wants the CIA to do something to him and people like him that would be fine by me.

Still, I would rather see him hauled into court and spend the rest of his days in super max, in the general prison population where he belongs.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment