Saturday, November 19, 2016

You want a civil war? because that's how you get a civil war.

Right now working as a Secret Service agent is a great way of racking up some serious overtime.

There have been a number of threats against the life of the POTUS-elect, Donald Trump. Some from fairly high places.

A couple of CEO types have advocated his assasination and I read where a CEO has ben fired for it. Not too  bright as far as I can see. He lost a good position and isn't likely to be picked up by anyone after that pimplebrained stunt. Hope he likes living under a bridge with the rest of the trolls.

Anyway, I always notice how people like that always seem to want someone else to do the deed. In a perverse way I would respect the man if he picked up a rifle and went after someone.

There is an old National Lampoon song by a Joan Baez imitator that came out in the late 60s or early 70s. it is politically incorrect as hell and because it uses the dreaded 'N word' the black community and a lot of others find it deplorable.

The truth is the very people that find the song deplorable are the very people that should listen to it carefully...Especially the part where she sings 'We're behind you all the way...from right across the bay'.





Notice in this song that the people supporting the black revolutionaries live across the bay and are not too likely to suffer in the least. They'll sit right in their fancy houses and watch the black community across the bay take the hits. They'll sit in luxury while the blacks get killed and injured.

Actually the attitude the Big Boys have is not limited to the Black community. It's actually toward all of the poorer people in the country. It's always the bottom that gets burned.

Evert notice the advocates of assasinations and revolutions are the people that are not going to get their hands dirty to begin with? They are already insulated and want the little guy to do all of the dirty work.

George Soros is a classic example of this type of behavior. He sits in his ivory tower handing out money for his social causes. I'd bet he's never picked up a weapon before in his life. There are others.

I could actually respect someone (of either side, actually) that picked up a weapon and said, 'Follow me!' At least he would be showing that he truly is willing to put his ass on the line and actually had the character to lead from the front.

Back when I was a soldier I underwent a little riot training. At the end of the day I had to pass through the Battery Commander. Because I was an armorer at the time I had to turn in the keys to him daily. Sometimes we'd chat.

"I saw you today during training. You looked annoyed," he said.

"I'm not taking part in any Kent State type murders," I said. "I'll defend myself and the battery and MAYBE the battalion members from harm because I have a right to self-defense. It ends there."

"You'd turn your rifle on the officer that gave you such an order, I'd bet. Don't answer that," He said. "I'll tell you what. If the order is given it won't be by me. I'll point out the officer that give it to you."

"Thank you, Sir," I said. "Thank God I am not  in one of the firing batteries."

He said nothing. There were three firing batteries and he knew I had no respect for two of the three battery commanders of them. I had crossed swords with one of them once. Strangely enough, after that he left me alone.

The truth is that the further up the food chain the easier it is to tell the guy at the bottom what to do.

The CEO that advocated the assasination of Donald Trump is one I would like to meet. I have an interesting way of handling a guy like that. I would simply hand him a rifle and a box of ammunition and say, "Here. have at it. Show me how it's done."

"Uhhh...Well, I...."

"What? You don't know how to shoot? I'll teach you. Meet me at the range. I'll show you how to shoot, get you a 200 yard zero, teach you to estimate range with the mildots and hand you a chart of come-ups for the scope."

I would then stand back and admire the masterpiece of hemming and hawing I have just created as he tries to talk his way out of unsuccessfully trying to back up his bullshit.

As for POTUS -elect Trump?


I am praying for you daily. I want to see you take the oath and assume office alive and in one piece. I do not want you harmed.  I do not want a civil war.



ETA I went smoke free yesterday. It was a very rough day but because it was yesterday it was an easy day. I have stolen a SEAL motto. "The only easy day was yesterday."















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment