Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I just read an article about Melania Trump and Michelle Obama

meeting in the White House. I didn't bother reading much of it but the author carried on and on about the dresses the women wore and the fashon statements of each dress along with secret hidden meanings.

The article made a big deal out of what they wore.

Truth is Melania Trump was a model and has had a career in the fashion industry. She very well may have worn something of her own design.

I have no clue who designs clothes for Michelle Obama. I don't really care. 

Still, I have been around woman long enough to know that both women probably got dressed beforehand and asked their husbands, "Honey, does this dress make my ass look big?"



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Much overseas coverage on this all very slanted to favor Michelle.

    Very biased and stupidly pointless coverage.

    Michelle is moving out, period.

    And Melania will need to spend some time at the Whitehouse, even if it is a step or two down from her usual digs.

    If we're voting how they looked, hey I am a survivor, and the only really beautiful lady out there is the one I share my life with.

    ReplyDelete