Saturday, June 24, 2017

Ah, yes. It is sunny and maybe later I can deal with the lawn.

I'll run over all of the clumps I left from mowing when it was wet the other day.

My alcohol consumption has sure dropped off over the past several months as I have noticed that it takes an awful lot less than it used to to make me wake up feeling sluggish...much less hung over.

While I have not been hung over in several years I have met the new day feeling sluggish over the past few years. It must be a metabolism change or something coupled with aging. Whatever. the cure is cut consumption and that is that.

Outside it is forty past noon and the deer are helping themselves to lunch in my back yard. It is interesting how both their color, timing  and habits change throughout the year. They seem to leave the winter with a greyish color and now they are a somewhat light brown. It's a rich color and rather beautiful. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment