Monday, June 19, 2017

I am still a smoke free smoker

Which is something that is a pain in the ass to explain, especially to a doctor.

I am a smoke free smoker. 

I am NOT a non smoker, and I am certainly NOT a reformed smoker because there is no bigger pain in the ass than a reformed ANYTHING.

Incidentally the only easy day in my smoking cessation efforts was yesterday. It is still just as hard as it was on Day One.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I think I am going to roast another turkey as the one I roasted a few days is disappearing fast. I just had turkey hash for breakfast and I am enjoying a lot of turkey dishes these days. Turkey is retty good stuff.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment