Sunday, June 18, 2017

It's generally a pretty good day when you make a cop laugh.

My wife called me when I was out and asked me to buy beer.

I was in line and the nosy woman behind me commented and asked if I was having a party.

"Nope.," I replied. "Some high school kid outside offered me a pretty good bag of dope if I snagged him a half-rack. I always get ripped off when I try and score on the Northside. They always cheat us old people. This kid has the real deal!"

"What? What? What?" You could go to jail for that!" she was aghast.

"They can't put me in the joint, I just got outta the joint," I replied.

The police officer standing behind her almost wet his pants laughing.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment