Thursday, June 8, 2017

eBay wanted me to write a review

 on a bag of starlight mints I bought a while back.

Big deal. I bought a bag of mints as part of my smoking cessation. These were simple starlight mints, nothing special about them. They are what they are.

So I wrote a basic, short, simple statement that said they were a good mint and a good value. Apparently my review was too short because I could not submit it. This over candy, for God’s sake! We’re not talking about a luxury sedan here, just a simple bag of candy.


It made me want to cut and paste the Gettysburg address into the box but why bother?  I just closed the window and left it at that.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment