Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sometimes ya just gotta shut the hell up and pick one.




I am still smoke free after over six months and have seemed to have dropped nicotine use to practically nothing as I have swapped nicotine lozenges off for starlight mints.

Someone babbled about the sugar in starlight mints.

I suppose the sugar will make my triglycerides go up a bit so I have swapped starlight mints for Altoids which are smaller and have less sugar.

Still, someone is going to say something. They just have to. Nobody gets out of having to deal with perfectionists and holier than thou people unless you’re Jesus Christ.


I don’t see any nail holes in your hands so shut the hell up.

Give me a break. I'm working in the right direction. It just takes time. Be patient.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment