Sunday, June 25, 2017

Camp Perry's schedule is different this year.

I am heading out for there right now and may report from there if I can.

Update. No shooting today, I just hung with a few of the Marines that were registering. Good news when we played ''Who do you know and how is he doing?"

Only one minor injury, non combat related.

One of the guys is getting ready to be a father again for the 5th time. I got this one cover because I got another one of the guys to step in when he starts babbling about 'the new baby'.

He's going to tell him that Piccolo will give him $150 for the old one. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment