Monday, March 5, 2018

An interesting day ahead

There is some kind of recall on my pickup and I have to take it in for an inspection.

If it fails I am out of a truck for about 2 months while they replace the frame. It sucks but what it is, it is.

Back on '09 I had my 2000 Tacoma inspected and it went bust. Toyota outright bought my truck back and gave me 150% of the retail value, irregardless of mileage.

Now they are going to replace the frame.

It is interesting to note that my '09 is worth $25-3500 at auction and about $3500-4500 as a trade-in. It's a base truck.

I have no clue what it is going to cost Toyota to replace the frame if it needs it but I believe it is more than the truck is worth, especially when you add everything up. They have to give me a loaner vehicle.

We'll see what happens.

Adios. Off I go.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment