Monday, March 26, 2018

I just read where Donald Trump has banned transgenders from military service

and if you give it any thought it is probably a wise decision.

I am NOT going to slight transgenders here except to say that they are too high maintenance for the taxpayer to support. I am not going to get into it and start in on moral/religious/whatever judgements and I am not advocating anything bad happen to these people.

I am just saying that transgenders in the military is simply not cost efficient. 

I have said before that I am really no fan of women in the Rangers, SEALs or other physically demanding military units for pretty much the same reason, money.

Looking at a SEAL school where the male dropout/washout rate is well over 80% means that women going through the course will likely be well under a 1-2% passing rate and financially, looking at the cost/benefit ratio it's simply bad business.

In principle I have to say that I would support ANYONE going through these schools but practically speaking it's not good business.

We should be thinking like business people these days.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment