Sunday, March 4, 2018

It's your body but I still don't understand ink

I do not have any tattoos. My choice.

Some people do, their choice. Even thought I have none I will support your right to decorate yourself any way you want.

I think I have some kind of mob guy mentality as far as ink goes. As a general rule most mob guys don't get inked because it is a thing that can be used for identification. Every wanted poster I have ever seen has a spot listing "Distinguishing scars and marks". 

Back in the day you would occasionally see something like 'mermaid tattoo on right bicep' or something listed.

Being a distinguishing mark was enough reason for mob guys to stay un-inked. Maybe I have mob guy mentality. Who knows? I have never really thought it over.

I have simply decided that I have not yet found something I want on my body permanently. I suppose if I find something I can't live with I'll head down to the tattoo parlor but don't expect it to happen in the near future.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment