Sunday, March 18, 2018

Say what you will but rest assured that I am not the Lone Ranger here.


 Congress has out served its usefulness to me and I am not really going to pay a whole lot of attention to them in the future other than to see what I have to be careful about.

Things have gotten out of hand years ago when they allowed Homeland Security to basically guy the First Amendment and with a possibility of gun, ammo and accessory bans in the offing I do believe I will simply ignore Congress and hope they go away.

It's a simple process, really. One simply goes about his business discreetly. 

Sometimes I think that it is time to tar and feather a few congress critters just to give them a gentle reminder that they are supposed to guard and enhance our rights instead of take them from us. 

I use the First and Second Amendments as a gauge of the nation's health and things are starting to look unhealthy.

Truth is I have always ignored Congress since Day One and simply have tried to live responsibly.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment