Friday, March 30, 2018

Never get involved with crazy.

This was right about the time I got out of the service and was digging in with the tipi in the mountains.

I went out with this girl a couple of times and it didn't take me long to decide to eject. She was a mess. Everything was a major drama scene, she over reacted to everything under the sun and had a jealousy streak a mile wide.

I moved the tipi and avoided her but she had the nose of a bloodhound and the intelligence net that would have made the CIA proud. I couldn't go anywhere with her showing up and creating a scene.

If I even nodded at another woman in front of her there would be a horror show as she would attack the hapless female. It was really, really bad.

Somewhere along the line someone introduced me to a real rough and tumble woman that probably could have easily run a whorehouse in and oil/commercial fishing town. I made it a point to buy her a beer when I saw her and it paid off when the nutcase showed up looking for me and found me sitting there next to her.

Of course, the nutcase attacked the rough and tumble broad in an instant took second place in the brief bout.

After that she steered clear of me.

I learned a lot from that, the biggest lesson being steer clear of crazy women.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment