Sunday, March 25, 2018

From what I saw today I can see where the Constitution is headed.


It is about to be torn up and thrown away by the left.

I can see where the Second Amendment will likely be repealed inside of the next few years, either outright or de facto, probably the latter.

I have to think this one out a bit to figure out which way to head, although one thing is certain. I'm back to Sandy Hook mode.

Most of my scary stuff I sold off after Sandy Hook to young veteran men with families and made damned good and sure the wife was on board. I didn't do this for a profit. I did it because I saw the possibility of a ban.

In addition to that I made it a point to steer a lot of people in the direction of arming themselves and helped them as best I could.

After the Florida night club shooting I offered the LGBTQ  community defensive handgun lessons. I wound up teaching two lesbians and talked a transgender out of getting a gun. 

The latter was a real basket case emotionally and would have been a danger to everyone concerned. She was a mess and likely would have shot someone over an insult or something. I did talk her out of getting a shootin' iron.

Anyway, I wonder what to do with my personal stuff. Like I said, most of the truly scary stuff is long gone and put where I think it will wind up doing the most long term good.

I am thinking of selling some more of my stuff off to young veterans if they can use the stuff I have. Where this country is headed they are sure going to be able to use it.

One of the things I see is a real rash of stupidity running through the country now, especially among the young people.

They want to disarm everyone which is a joke because the forces of evil will not play by the same rules. Truth is they would help make all of us safer if they decided to take advantage of their Constitutional rights and arm themselves appropriately. A gun is only a tool.

8888888888888888

I see where a PA school system is putting a pail of river rock in each classroom as a way of dealing with and active shooter.

They figure the kids could send a barrage of rocks up and rattle the shooter and either get him to leave or possibly rattle him enough so he can be rushed.

Most people are incredulous over this and think it is a stupid idea. I suppose in a way they are right because anyone knows the only defense against an armed bad guy is an armed good guy.

The teachers union has cowered out of permitting individual teachers to be armed, preferring to herd the kids up and wring their hands as the kids get chopped up. 

Like it or not, I think I'll go along with the school putting a bucket of rocks in each classroom. It ain't much, it ain't and armed guard or an armed teacher but it is simply a step in the right direction and an admission that the union teachers that run the union run charter schools are not going to get anywhere wringing their hands.

I'd take my chances with a classroom of 40 kids throwing rocks at a shooter long before I'd allow myself to be herded up by a passive hand wringing unarmed school marm.

888888888888888888888

I also saw where the Di Blasio, the mayor of NYC took all of the cops out of the schools.

It sure looks like he's setting the city school system up for a shooting or bombing. 

Then again, who gives a damn? Those NYC schoolkids for the most part are either immigrant's or working stiff's kids. Nobody really give a damn about them. The rich all have their kids in private schools so it's no problem if about 4 or 500 of them get killed.

After all, the deaths of these kids are all for 'the cause'. The big shots that want to see us disarmed could care less. They would love to see a pack of school kids killed so as to create a terrible outrage in the country and get the Second Amendment destroyed.

88888888888888888888

I have told a number of anti RKBA types that if they really believed in what they were doing they would put up a sign on their front doors proudly proclaiming to be living in a gun free home.

Let's see how that works out.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&















To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment