Thursday, March 22, 2018

I am growing more and more disgusted with things as I get older

which seems to be the case with a lot of my generation.

I just saw today where Hillary is running around overseas flapping her gums about how Donald Trump is this and that. It is getting old and I am tired of it.

Get over it Hillary, YOU LOST.

She's pretty lucky Donald Trump is a nice guy because I'm not. I'd have half the entire Department of Justice sitting on her doorstep if I were in Trump's shoes. She'd be wearing an orange jumpsuit long before now if I were POTUS.

FWIW the other half of the DOJ would be on ex-president Obama's porch. He's no prize, either.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment