Sunday, March 11, 2018

I will have my DC-3 model up in a couple of hours.

It'll be hung up in my man cave/room and that will be the end of my collection of favorite airplanes unless I can find a C-130 in 1/48th scale for a reasonable price.

The DC-3 will be hung with a Grumman Goose, a DeHavilland Beaver and a P51 Mustang. The latter was a fairly simple kit someone handed me. While the Mustang is a totally cool airplane, it wasn't really a part of the original idea. I just wanted bush planes I have actually flown around in.

I have an uncompleted Super Cub I was going to put up but the parts are too small for my clumsy, shaky old fingers. We'll see what happens to that one.  

It's morning and we are on Daylight Savings Time now.

The lower ends of the deer are turning brown and it won't be long before they are that gorgeous brown again.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment