Thursday, March 29, 2018

The law of three retreats

should actually be enacted and be able to be used as an affirmative defense in any number of things, including domestic issues.

I have seen this happen several times before over the years. Once a guy retreated from a guy that wanted to fight him. When his tormentor chased him down he retreated to another place and again was followed. The third place he was followed to he decided to end the game then and there and knocked the living daylights out of his tormentor.

Of course, the loser decided to drag the law into it but the officers got the full story and told the loser that it was just too damned bad and that he had earned his beating. I suppose if it happened today it would have had a different ending.

I also once saw a woman follow a man from place to place screeching at him and really carrying on. It was downtown and the hapless guy had gone from place to place trying to lose the woman. He had actually gone to several places, a lot more than three and finally decided that enough is enough and when she walked into the next place he simply knocked her silly in front of God and everybody.

Many of us knew what had gone on and were actually quite amused when she hit the ground.

Truth is, I judge everyone evenly and hold everyone to the same level of conduct, man, women or older child. It's three strikes and you're out pretty much.

When someone has decided either not to fight or has broken off contact then leave them be. If you follow them repeatedly and get your head handed to you that's just too damned bad. You have taken the fight to someone.

I do believe that if The Law of Three Retreats was enacted then there would be a whole lot less violence in this world, domestic and other.

Women often do this to men and when they get whacked they get outraged and file charges for domestic violence. Other times the loser files after he brings the fight to the other person and loses.

With a three retreat law this would no longer be an option because it would be obvious that someone was bringing the fight to the other person.

It would also make it so the troublemaker has to accept responsibility for starting things.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

When I was a youngster my kid brother would irk me to the point where I would smack him. Then he would run to dad and I'd catch hell.

It didn't take long for Dad to figure out what the deal was and the next time I clobbered my brother he was told that it was his problem. You can bet he stopped pestering me after that.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment