Thursday, March 15, 2018

I am sitting here watching the foolishness of the young

a bunch of them ditched school yesterday as some kind of protest to congress to make them safer at school is what they claim.

The grownups behind the protest want guns banned. As usual they are using the kids to do the dirty work.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. You NEVER give up a constitutional right. You will never get it back under any circumstances without huge amounts of bloodshed.

I also firmly believe that anyone that would give up their rights for a little temporary safety deserves neither.

Instead of protesting gun laws why didn't they just eat Tide pods like they usually do when they skip school.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment