Monday, January 4, 2021

I just got another time out from Nextdoor.

I don't know why.

Some Karen put down some kid's comment by telling him he's only 14 and she was a grown up with a law degree.

I pointed out that the 14 YO had a bona fide lawn nd landscaping business and was an entrenepreneur and as such was far more useful to the world then another two bit ambulance chaser.

Or it was the woman that was complaining about the city not getting the snow removed to her liking. I explained the priorities are high traffic areas and if she didn't live in a goat path in Outer Slobovia they would get to her sooner.

Then again maybe it was the woman that complained about some smelly guy in greasy overalls in a convenience store. I shot back His name is Ralph and he's a $175,000 a year engineer that works for the sanitation department and is a big part of the reason you have an indoor toilet instead of an outhouse (I don't know who he really is)

On the other hand it could be the rabid anti Trumper that blamed the snowstorm on Donald Trump. I told her she was just mad because he really doesn't want to grab her pussy.

But come to think of it, some Karen was talking about how she was going to call the state police because the town police ignored her when she called and said some kid was playing on the street. I said she'd rat out Anne Frank and when she called it in not to forget to tell them that I have a Jewish family, three downed aviators, and two cases of Sten guns in my garage.

I dunno. It musta been one of those.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. I would make a bet that it was the one where you said that Trump really didn't want to grab her pussy. The other ones were pretty tame. sr

    ReplyDelete