Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I just had an interesting eBay experience.

I just bought a pair of jeans on eBay which in itself is no big deal.

The jeans were listed as button closure which I like because once in a while during the summer I occasionally 'go commando' and zippers and men's junk do not get along very well inless one is extremely careful.

Jeans are pretty much a purchase you can make on line because you really don't have to try them on if you know your size. Also my bid was basically another fire and forget it bid, sort of a shot in the dark.

I was somewhat surprised I won.

Anyway the jeans were listed as button closure and when they arrived they had the dreaded zipper on them. I groaned and thought about what I had to look forward to. Most likely I would have to return them on my own nickel and I would probably be reimbursed the purchase price but wind up eating the shipping.

I would wind up being out money with nothing to show for it. 

On the feedback I commented that the pants were mislabeled, listed as button closure but the pants arrived with a zipper and shot that off and forgot about it.

A few hours later I checked my email and there was a letter from PayPal. I thought, "Now what do they want?" and opened it. My money, all of it, pants and shipping had been returned. I was surprised.

There was another email from eBay. It was from the seller. They simply admitted they made a mistake and that they had reimbursed me for my trouble. I was astonished.

Someone actually stood up to the plate and accepted responsibility for their actions!

I can't undo my feedback complaint but I CAN and did go to MY feedback where I could write a complimentary note.

I did this and said the seller went overboard to make things right and that I woud CHEERFULLY do business with them again.

I hope it helps them because that kind of integrity should not be punished for.    





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment