Friday, January 1, 2021

Yet one more Karen falls off her horse.

Most of you readers probably know me as Captain Sarcasm and understand the nature of the beast.

Nextdoor was not ready for me and actually I was not ready for the snitches on Nextdoor but I recovered quickly.

Anyway it seemed that every time I would make a sarcastic, far fetched post s certain someone would accuse me of being demented. She kept saying I was suffering from dementia and said she liked arguing with idiots.

I let it ride until a lot of other people started noticing it. I did get and someone sent be a back channel message about her telling me where she worked. She rang a register somewhere. It was all I needed to know.

My reply to one of her accusations:

You keep saying I am suffering from dementia and you keep stalking me. There is obviously something wrong with a person that does that sort of thing. Perhaps your daddy didn't give you enough love as an infant. I don't know.

Still, anyone that would stalk and torment a person suffering from dementia is likely the same kind of persson that would delight in stealing the wheels off of a handicapped person's wheelchair or kicking the crutch out from under the arm of an injured person. Perhaps they even enjoy torturing small animals. People like that need help.

Oh, and as far as dementia goes, I am a currently employed US Merchant Marine officer and run a tank vessel. The next time you take a break from ringing your little register stop and think if a shipping company would give that kind of responsibility to a person suffering from dementia.   

Please get help before your cruelty makes you do something that will destroy your life.


I don't think she has posted anything since.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Wow I made one of your posts and especially on a new year day. I feel so special and privileged. You have met me in person. Remember Starbucks! I am still on Nextdoor.SR

    ReplyDelete