Thursday, January 7, 2021

Yesterday I spent about 6 hours waiting for a flight out of DTW.

My flight out of Frisco was delayed and my connection at DTW was missed and I had to wait on another flight out.

I spent much of it watching the doings in Washington, DC on an airport TV broadcasting CNN's take on things.

What I saw were half-truths, spins and outright lies.

When they posted that someone had been killed they left out who did the shooting. The shooter was police officer on the federal payroll and the woman's name was Ashli Babbit, a 14 year Air Force veteran.

CNN was trying to lead people to believe the shooter was one of the protesters.

They also said that a number of policemen had been injured and one had been hospitalized. It would be interesting to see what he was hospitalied for and the extent of his injuries. 

Because they didn't say that the officer had been injured by the protesters it's probably probable that Officer Fatso tripped and sprained his ankle, requiring X-rays or something along those lines. As for the so-called other 'injured' officers at my lst viewing none of them must have gotten hurt too badly because they didn't require hospitalization. 

For what it's worth, the threshold of what requires hospitalization is generally lower for police officers than it is for the average person.

CNN told complete, totally unmitigated outright lies.

I see where Twitter has closed the account of the President to keep him from being able to defend himself. CNN posted that Trump had supposedly told everyone to go home. This may wind up beong the only truthful thing CNN has posted lately.

I am waiting for after action roprts of those that were actually there.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment