Saturday, February 20, 2021

"Eat it, don't eat it, I don't care.

My job is to cook it and that's what I did so shut the f*** up."

Said an number of army cooks but in garrison there is one meal that nobody in the military ever complains about.

Breakfast.

There is nothing in the world better than a USGI breakfast when a unit is in garrison. 

It is commonly said that out of the ten weeks in army cook school the trainees there spend nine weeks and six days learning to cook breakfast.

I have a craving for a USGI breakfast right now and am looking for a GI mess hall within driving distance.

It is legal for a civilian to eat there. You simply pay for your meal and it's quite affordable. Back in the day it was 50 cents. Googling around I see it's now $3.45.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment