Saturday, February 6, 2021

Someone asked me about my friend Rocky

And it occurred to me how little I know about him. I don't even have his phone number which makes me wonder if he even has a phone.

Rocky is one of those people I do not see very often and he just seems to pop up out of nowhere,visit with me for a short time and return to where he came from.

Usually he just wants to know something and generally it's shooter or ham radio related but it's not always one way. A couple of times he has handed me one treasure or another as a freebie. He's actually been rather generous.

I've been to his house once years ago and it was out in the middle of nowhere and I seriously doubt if I could find it again. I think I was half in the bag when he took me there. It was a modest  very well kept place and his wife is really a character with an outrageous sense of humor and a razor sharp wit.

I don't see Rocky very often and I don't really know how to get in touch with him. I see him when he drops by.

It is an odd relationship but that's fine by me. Sometimes it is best to leave things the way they are.

 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment