Tuesday, February 23, 2021

I have to SURRENDER my license plate.

Yes.

Surrender my vehicle's license plate.

I got a new one in the mail today and the instructions say I have to SURRENDER my old one.

How does one SURRENDER a license plate? Am I supposed to hold up a white flag and walk into the messenger's office? Do I call the police and hand him my sword? Do I get to keep my sidearm?

How the hell does ons SURRENDER his license plate?

This is going to be interesting. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this is an opportunity for your classic shenanigans at the DMV

    ReplyDelete
  2. You analysis too much. Just send it back via mail. It means to give up control of something. It doesn't matter how you do it. sr

    ReplyDelete