Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I saw where Google was giving people a direct linkto black owned stores

which is a joke  to me.

Dr King said to judge people by to content of their character and not the color of their skin. That's what I do.

Curiosity got the best of me so I typed in my Zip code and snooped around a bit. Only one store interested me, a bookstore I did not know existed. I'll check it out but only because I could use a good bookstore.

I really don't care what color the owner is although if they were purple or something I'd probably make it a point to check them out because I ain't never seen a purple person before.  

Maybe they were all eaten by the purple people eater thay wrote a song about in 1958. Who knows?

As for the bookstore?

It will be judged by how useful it is to me and the character of the people working there, period. 







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. That is all well and good. Yes people should be judged by their character.But as long as people have eyes you can't help notice their color. It's been like that since the beginning of time.

    ReplyDelete