Friday, February 12, 2021

Some people wonder whay I am the way I am and do things to people

It is because they go out of their way to be mean and do totally uncalled for things to people.

I once threw someone's car keys onto the roof of a Home Depot once because he asked me to. He actually begged me to. Sitting there leaning on your horn as an old man in a walker is asking for trouble as far as I can see so I obliged him. I fooled him into rolling his window down, dove in, grabbed his keys and sent them aloft.

He had to go into Home Depot and get them to bring out a ladder and climb the roof to get his keys back.

Actually it should be 100% legal to shoot people like that because it we could we could make our enviornment a nicer place to live if we could get rid of them.

The time I passed my friend Rocky off as my wife (several posts previous) the little Karen in question was asking for trouble by being nasty and self-righteous to a couple of total strangers.

While I don't think she deserved to be beaten or anything, I do think that letting her think she had run into the ghost of Charlie Manson was reasonable.

It will likely make her think twice about trying to throw her half pint weight around.

Still, you truly have to work some serious overtime to get me to go off on you. I cut a LOT more slack than most in the day to day stuff.  

What I generally do not tolerate are things of a particularly cowardly, cruel or totally uncalled for nature.

Cruelty to animals is pretty close to the top of my list for one. Trying to make yourself look good at the expense of someone that can't defend themselves is another.

I saw where  fraudulently elected government official offer to box a factory worker. It was a joke because he was surrounded by body guards.It was a cowardly thing to do.

It's a good thing I wasn't there. I would have pulled out a wad of cash and shouted "I got a hundred bucks on Bob!" and turned the whole thing into a circus. 

Someone would have shouted, "I'll take twenty of that!"

CNN may have hidden it but it would have gone viral on the web.

I'll admit that sometimes people (mainly Karens and Kens) become self-righteous idiocy sets in and I run into a particularly juicy one I can't let slide.

The one that ratted the teenager trying to buy beer was just too juicy to let slide. I held up a 6-pack and said I had him covered.

Still, the fact remains I am not simply a mad dog and don't go off on people for no good reason. I may jerk a few chains from time to time but it takes me a lot to get outright nasty.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment