Saturday, February 20, 2021

One of the nice things about being alone is you can

eat over the sink.

This morning I made a breakfast sandwich out of ham, egg, cheese and an English muffin. I didn't fa man just has to do what he has to do.
ry the egg yolk hard so I knew it was probably going to be a bit messy to eat so I simply ate it over the sink.

It's kind of a lazy thing to do but there are times a man just has to do what he has to do.

Im actually glad I did because when I was eating it the yolk exploded and made the mess I figured it would and cleanup was a snap.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. My lazy habit is drinking out of the container. I don't have to be alone to do that, but it would help to be at that time...my husband yells at me. A woman has to do what a woman has to do. sr

    ReplyDelete