Sunday, February 14, 2021

I see where the dominion voting machine folks are suing people

that have said derogatory things about their voting machines.

Unless they are 100% snow white they really ought to keep their mouths shut because truth is an affirmative defense in libel suits.

They also seem to forget that the defendant has a right to a defense and in the process the defense can open up quite a can of worms.

Recently they have threatened the Mike, the My Pillow guy who claims the election was a sham. I do not think (but maybe I am wrong) that Mike is going to back down and Dominion is going to have to either sue him or back down.

Unless Dominion is 100% snow white, which I doubt they probably should have kept their mouth shut.

It looks like Dominion is trying to bluff Mike. 

Of course these lawsuits often wind up playing the keep spending money on appeals until the other guy runs out of money and wins by default.

Still, I'd bet Mike could find donors to help keep him in the fight. After all, an awful lot of people think the Dominion machines were rigged.

I'd also counter sue for frivilious lawsuit if I won because I'd want my pound of flesh. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: