Saturday, February 27, 2021

I am beginning to believe the Zombie Apocalypse has already started

because I am already seeing zombies out there. Lots of them.

They walk down the street in a trance with their earbuds in oblivious to the world around them. Zombies.

It makes one think you're supposed to shoot them in the head to scramble their brains.

I think that it has made people completely unaware of the world around them. They depend on outside sources for practically everything.

It makes me wonder how many people wake up and go straight to the computer or the TV to see what the weather is. It's like they forgot how to look out the window. 

I looked at the deer a few months ago and saw no white in their coats and figured we were not going to have a fairly mild winter and with the exception of a couple of back to back snowstorms it has been.

I've often wondered what would happen to the zombies if you took their smart phones from them and made them open their eyes and see the actual world around them.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. They have opened their eyes...why do you think they turned into Zombies? sr

    ReplyDelete