Monday, February 22, 2021

Now what am I going to do?

I guess I'm going to have to shoot a deer or maybe buy a huge turkey and freeze it.

I just finished the last of the brontosaurus I shot after I got out of the army.

Someone on Nextdoor was griping because a deer got hit in front of their house and a cop dragged it off of the street and put it on the edge of their lawn to get it out of the street.

Someone from the city will be there soon to remove it but in the meantime Karen wants to complain about it.

I was going to tell her that I would have cheerfully taken it home and butchered it except that I still had brontosaurus left from the hunting trip I went on when I got out of the army back in 1975.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments: