Sunday, February 14, 2021

"Yeah. I like dating homeless women

 because after the date you can drop them off anywhere," said some wag on another board.

I'm saving that one. Sooner or later someone is going to give me another lecture on the plight of the homeless and I am going to say that to them in a cheerfully innocent and naive way and watch them get all worked up and go away.

Once I had someone trying to explain all the virtues of Indian (dot) food to me and I answered that I like Indian food. I always grab a hot dog when I stop at a Seven-Eleven. 

He went into a huff and walked off which was fine because I didn't want to listen to his virtous crap to begin with. He wasn't really interested in Indian food so much as he was virtue signaling which aggravates me to no end.

The trick is to act all innocent when you say something like that.


77777777777777777777777777777

In other news, I just read where Molly the Pig was adopted from an animal shelter and eaten a couple of weeks later.


https://www.foxnews.com/world/molly-the-pig-adopted-from-animal-rescue-group-is-eaten-weeks-later





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Hotdog - 7 Eleven Hahahahaha
    I could have done without the animal shelter story. Those people should have been vetted. Somebody should eat them.

    ReplyDelete