Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I see where Oregon it taking racism out of mathematics.


I had no idea that math (and science for that matter) could be racial or political.

Actually it isn't. 2+2=4. Always. Every.Single.Time.

The things I like about real math and real science is that it is sure and fixed. 

I have seen a number of leftist signs saying science is real. It is real. It is NOT political. It is not racial. It is what it is and trying to politicize science and math will increase junk science and make it all meaningless and useless.

Science and math are not political.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Ponder this. Darwinism is science, yet religion doesn't recognize it as such. sr

    ReplyDelete