Sunday, February 28, 2021

Someone else posted this somewhere else

I never cared that you were gay or transexual, until you started shoving it down my throat.

I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming me for your problems.

I never cared about your political affiliation, until you started condemning me for mine.

I really never cared where you were born, until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your problems.

I never even cared if your beliefs were different than mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.

Now I care... My patience and tolerence are gone.

I am not alone in feeling like this.

There are hundreds of millions of us who feel the same.

8888888888888888888888888888888


I will add this. 

If you happen to fall into any of the aforementioned categories but simply go about your business with dignity like ordinary citizens.
I will treat you with the courtesy and respect you deserve

I always treat people based on the content of their character. I learned that from Dr. King.

If that is not good enough for you, please feel free to utilize the piece of mistletoe clipped to my shirt tail.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. What we are seeing is the American application of Mao's cultural revolution, and the modern day banishing of the 'four olds.' Those being: old culture, old customs, old habits, and old ideas.

    As with Maoists, antifa and our media elite will not agree to disagree; to them anyone not fully embracing the 'new truth' is an enemy of the revolution.

    As in China, this divide is largely seen along the urban/rural line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like Adam and Eve...why do we have to endure original sin? I didn't eat the apple so don't make me feel responsible for it! sr

    ReplyDelete