Monday, February 15, 2021

When in doubt turn it into a circus

is a pretty good rule of thumb under a lot of circumstances.


Biden ran his mouth once at some assembly plant when he was still a candidate.
Apparently one of the workers pissed him off and he offered to go a few rounds with the worker.

I wish I was there. I would have shouted, "Fight! Fight! Fight! I got a hundred bucks says Biden gets his ass kicked!"

You just KNOW that someone would pitch in on that one and shout, "I'll take fifty of that!" and the chaos would erupt.

Guys would start forming a ring around the two men and the Secret Service would  unceremoniously drag Biden the hell out of there fast!

When it doubt create chaos!


Needless to say, CNN wouldn't air it but it would have gone viral on the net. 

The left has been doing this sort of thing since the 60s and it's time we take a turn.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment