Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Anyone that would trade losing mean tweets for the destruction of

the best economic situation I have ever seen in my entire lifetime deserves nothing more than angry mean tweets form the rest of us.

Today as I was getting gas I told a woman with a Biden sticker to look carefully at what her gas now costs and told he she sould be rather proud because her candidate did that.

She was smart enough to look at the ground silently.

My gas-up was well over $100. It USED to be under $60.

FWIW a gas-up is exactly 30 gallons. I buy 30 gallons at a pop. Whatever doesn't fit in the tank comes home with me in a couple of 25 liter cans.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Right on, Pic! Slo Jo is leading the parade on the destruction of this once great nation.

    ReplyDelete