Monday, February 28, 2022

Flash update. Pay attention. Possible insider information on Ukraine.


As I type this a friend of mine is trying to put me through to a Ukranian journalist. My friend says the Ukranians are putting up one hell of a fight.

THIS IS A BIG IF. Do NOT get your hopes up. We shall see what we shall see. 

I am going to TRY have him send me his raw copy. IF he will I will post it here.

Small update. I'm working on this. Do NOT get your expectations up. 

I am out of town now and will have more time to put into this in a couple of days. Again, we shall see what we shall see.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. I am rooting for Russia in all this. It is not that I think they are in the right - I don't - but past experience has taught me that when the MSM, hollywood, democrats, pre-Trump republicans, the nation of Israel, George Soros and Bill Gates all take the same side on an issue, (pro Ukrainian, in this case) I feel most comfortable backing the opposite position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO understand that, Kaso. I did a LOT of digging and heard both sides of the story and if Putin is doing this for the reasons I heard there is a certain amount of justification in it.

    In the end I did NOT side with the Ukranian swamp. Not even a little bit.

    I have sided with the Ukranian PEOPLE, though because in the end the PEOPLE-the average Joe and Jane don't deserve that kind of shit.

    Putin claimed he is trying to drain the swamp and that's all well and good BUT he's dragging too many innocents into it for my taste. Had, for example, he sent a team into Ukraine to whack the swamp people I would be all for it.

    One other thing. I do not ONE GI sent there to insure our swamp's portfolios are safe. Fuck that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed on every count. If anyone wins in a war, it is certainly not the common soldiers or the civilians.

    ReplyDelete