Monday, February 21, 2022

Screw the airport restaurants.

and their bilge waste $35 hamburgers.

Giving credit where it is due, there is a Smashburger at MSP that is about $15 and is pretty damned good and the Chick Fil A at PIT is halfway decent and reasonably priced but that's about it.

As for the rest of them, it's a can of cold spaghetti and a cup of coffee. Actually the spaghetti isn't the plan. I've brought along a sub/hoagie/ subway sandwich a few times and that worked out pretty good. Don't bring anything that's lind of sloppy, though. I brought a tuna salad once and in the gate with no table it's a little messy to eat but that's probably just me. 

The airport merchants have gotten too greedy and lost my business.

Hell, a trip to work used to cost me well over the cost of a handle of bourbon. I'll put my money to better use. A round trip means an entire gallon of bourbon saved if you want to measure things in alcohol.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment