Saturday, February 19, 2022

Someone the other day asked me about the stewardess on the flight out of Dutch Harbor

back in about 1980.

What do you want to know about her? She was about 6' 6" tall in her stocking feet, a big, busty blond haired Swedish girl with a rack like a pair of 1952 Cadillac bumper bullets, hips that a baby could just roll out of and shoulders like Rosie Grier.

Every farm boy wanted to marry her at first sight so they'd have someone to love, milk and plow.

Now that I mention it she was the first airline stewardess I ever saw with 3 broken fingernails and a fresh black eye she got while breaking up an in-flight fist fight. 

She loved her job hauling fishermen and freight up and down he Aleutian Islands and had actually quit a job working for (IIRC) TWA which was a highly sought after job at the time.

I have wondered about that woman over the years and I can certainly see why she quit a job with TWA just to fly cargo and fishermen around. I'd just bet the Jet Set bored her to tears.

Over the years I've quit a few jobs to take one that was more entertaining for less money more than once.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment