Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I have a yen for a fish breakfast and found I have a big piece of cod in the freezer


A little time in the microwave defrost and it's partially defrosted and now in the reefer so it should be good to go for the morning.

Lately I've been eating somewhat alternative breakfasts.

This morning I threw about a half pound of bison with peppers and onions and cooked it up and threw it on a plate and covered it with a couple of over easy eggs and that was pretty good.

I did the same with a couple of frozen chicken breasts the other day.

Lately I have been eating really hearty breakfasts which is probably good because for the rest of the day I generally live on salads.

I am slowly losing weight and that is a very good thing.


777777777777777777777777777777

Update.

Fish, a couple of eggs and the two strips of bacon I fried to make grease to cook the cod fish in was a halfway decent breakfast feed.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment